Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



















Happy Valentines Day! We have been pretty uneventful around here! Actually, we came home from church and took a really long nap... all three of us! It was really nice. I rented The Time Travelers Wife and we are planning on watching it tonight! I know Drew is probably really excited. Well... he won't admit it to anyone else, but he usually likes watching the movies I like. Friday afternoon, Drew surprised me with the most wonderful gift!!! He got me a new camera!!! It is awesome!!!! We were eating lunch and he said "You want your gift now??" I didn't have his yet, so I told him no. Then 10 minutes later.... "I think I will go get it for you." He did... I was so happy!!!! It was such a surprise!!! I can't wait for it to get warm now so I can take Anniston outside and have all kinds of photo shoots!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment