Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anniston Update

I feel like Anniston is growing up so fast. In the last week, she has changed so much. She now holds her head up all by herself with little to no bobbles! She just looks around and you can actually see her neck now. She is not happy unless she is sitting up by herself. She doesn't even want to lean back on me. She wants me to literally either hold her under her arms or hold her hands and let her sit. It makes me so sad and so happy at the same time! She also wants to stand up all the time! Drew held her arms (mainly for balance) and she stood up all by herself. My baby is growing up already... I never thought at 2 1/2 months she would be doing this! She has also decided that she does NOT like riding in her carseat at night if she is in the back seat alone! This does not make for a good ride home for me from anywhere, unless Daddy or my mom is in the car with us! She has some very powerful lungs... like WOW!

This last Tuesday was Drew's birthday! We didn't do much for it because I had to go to Conway for class. But we are going to go out to eat for a belated celebration! Drew... you are a wonderful husband and father and we love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment