Her first month:
- She was born July 1, 2009 at 11:23 a.m.
- She weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long
- She had a head full of dark hair
- We went to the doctor an insaine amount of times... eventually found on on July 18th she had reflux... Yuck!
- During her third week she spotted your animals that hang from her bouncer seat! She likes starring :)
- On July 29th (4 weeks) she grabbed her pacifier by the handle and took it our of her mouth.
- At four weeks she reached around my neck and held on to me... so sweet!
- She slept best in her swing until 8 weeks... we then graduated into the pack-n-play! YAY... such a big girl!
- She sleeps all night long.... ususally goes to be around 11 or 12 and gets up between 530 and 7 in the morning! Daddy ususally feeds her in the morning before he gets ready for work!
- During her 5th week she started cooing and now at 9 weeks she "talks" a lot!
- She smiles a lot... especially today! She has been smiling all the day long... so sweet!
- She likes to play in her jumper and will stay in for 10-15 minutes!
- She likes to cuddle, but sometimes she wants to lay flat on her back and kick!
- She enjoys her baths a lot! However, she does NOT enjoy getting her face or hair washed and she will let you know!
- The last weight that was taken on August 19th, she weighted 11 pounds 5 ounces!
- She is an absolute blessing to me and Drew.
Anniston Kate, mommy and daddy love you bigger than this world! God blessed us with you and we will always know that you are His gift to us!